Manufacturing Quality Assurance for Subsea Cable Hardware
Our manufacturing facility includes the equipment and experienced technicians to fabricate, assemble, and repair operational cable systems for all types of underwater applications.
We are experienced in popular industry and governmental standards and procedures:
- PC/WHMA-A-620, IPC J-STD-001 & NAVSEA S9320-AM-PRO-020/MLDG capable
- Documented workflow, instructions, and inspection points
- Workspace and equipment tailored to cable system handling
- Full accountability of Material Certification and Inspection Data
- Comprehensive Production Control Scheduling programs
PMI is dedicated to providing high-quality products and services that ultimately make the difference between early failure and long-term survivability:
- Measurement & Test Equipment (M&TE) calibrated and controlled to ISO 9001: 2015 with Design
- Incoming, In-Process, and Acceptance Inspections
In January 2017, PMI was ISO 9001: 2015 with Design certified.
Schedule a free consultation to discuss what our quality assurance processes would mean for your subsea cable project. You may also download our Products, Systems, and Testing info sheet here.