DYNA-HANGER II™ Mid-Span Cable Suspension System – Designed for Faster, Safer High Load Seismic Towing
DYNA-HANGER II system offers multiple-degrees of freedom which allows spreader rope loads to pass through with minimal effect on the lead-in cable.
The tool-free design allows for ease of installation – faster cable deployments and retrievals. Installation can be performed anywhere along the cable for unlimited attachment possibilities in a few simple steps:
- Wrap the helical rods on the lead-in
- Install split housing and collar assembly; secure with quick release pins
- Mount suspension arms and sheaves
- Installation complete
Several configurable kits and accessories are available:
- Sheave Kit
- Rotating Sheave Mount Kit
- Sheave Pin Kit with Weak Link (break away feature at specified load)
- Pad Eye for float attachment and back-up rope
- Floatation DYNA II
- PMI DYNA-BSR™ Bending Strain Relief
Re-usable Hardware Offers Significant Cost-Savings
The DYNA II Retermination Kit includes new helical rods and inserts to allow you to re-use the outer hardware. Storage on the cable drum is possible by removing the outer hardware while leaving the housing or the helical rods intact.
Ask for a personal presentation of Dyna-Hanger II Here
Receive the latest news about Dyna-Hanger II Here
Quicker and Easier Installation. No Tools. No Kidding.
Apply helical rods on cable
Install split housing and collar
Add suspension arms
Secure in place