We Engineer Subsea Cable Solutions
Companies around the globe trust PMI to engineer a one-of-a-kind solution to solve one-of-a-kind problems. Ask us to help you decrease cable deployment time, reduce failures and more.
- The PMI Engineering Team offers proven product technologies and processes to deliver ease of installation, long service life, reduced lead times and cost savings.
- We offer extensive choices of PMI cable terminations and protection hardware kits to meet your application needs.
- All of our standard products can be custom tailored to meet your special requirements.
Design & Analysis
Field-proven techniques, such as helical gripping principles, isostatic sealing for watertight integrity, and electrical core isolation from strain are implemented into our designs.
- Complete capability from concept to production
- Mechanical, electrical optical and fluid power experience
- Engineering drawings per IAW MIL-T-31000 requirements
- SolidWorks & PC-based engineering support software
- Document control and configuration management systems
- Application engineering
- Design and analysis
- Quality assurance
- Dynamic cable testing
- Field Service
- Documentation and reporting
See the Difference
Engineering Overview (1:07 min.)
Engineered Solutions Examples
- Small profile terminations
- Synthetic fiber cable terminations
- Cast and dipped applications
- Thermistor arrays and buoy mooring cables
- Surface towed arrays
- Moored cable systems
- Articulated dual-density tow cable and joint terminations
- Full-strength electro-optical terminations and joints
- Bottom-fixed cables
- Break-way terminations