Unique Cable Innovations
Companies and governments count on PMI engineering support to design and produce reliable cable systems and PMI innovation to increase performance and lower costs.
Custom Cable Systems
All PMI designs meet customer requirements and use proven design features and assembly techniques. All cable systems are thoroughly tested prior to shipment.
- Mechanical Terminations Develop full break strength of the cable strength members using helical gripping principle or terminating the strength members (metallic or synthetic).
- Electrical/Optical Connections Designed to meet customer interface specifications and integrate with mechanical termination.
- Redundant Sealing Techniques Isostatic sealing for water-tight integrity to prevent water intrusion to the electrical/optical splice and connector components.
- Bending Strain Relief Devices Protect the cable at the critical tow point and array end terminations and isolate electrical core from strain.
Innovative Product Development
- “No Tools Required” Product Designs Reduce Installation Time
- Towed Array Cable Systems
- Proprietary Mid-span Attachment Hardware for Seismic Tow Cables and Bottom Lay Cables
- Custom Terminations and Flotation Systems for Marine Power Cables and ROVs
- Small Profile Termination; same as Cable Diameter
- Full-Strength Electro-Optical Terminations and Joints
- Terminations for Synthetic Strength Member Cables
- Breakaway Terminations
- Hang-off Hardware
Ask for a personal presentation Here
Receive the latest news Here