PMI Industries is excited to be an exhibitor at the 2022 International Offshore Wind Partnering Forum (IPF), taking place April 26-28 in Atlantic City, NJ. The three-day offshore wind energy conference is bringing attendees from the global offshore wind industry to learn about the latest offshore wind and renewable energy technology and market trends.
As an exhibitor at IPF, we are sharing information about how our underwater cable solutions are supporting offshore wind technology. PMI underwater cable solutions, which are made in the USA, include:
- Dynamic and static cable protection
- Tow and seismic survey suspension systems
Introducing a new product
PMI is introducing a new cable termination solution: the Hang-Off Termination. Based on PMI’s proven EVERGRIP™ Termination technology, the new Hang-Off Termination securely clamps the cable to the wind turbine or platform base. It doesn’t use epoxy, making it faster, safer, and more efficient for offshore teams to install.
Among the Hang-Off Termination’s features and benefits are:
- Eliminates epoxy cure time
- Split design for ease of installation
- Earthing connection for safe grounding
- Scalable and interchangeable designs for dynamic applications
- Material and coating options
- Carbon-neutral installation
The Hang-Off Termination design is patent pending.
The PMI advantage
PMI, celebrating a history of 38 years in 2022, services industries focused in
- Underwater engineering solutions, manufacturing, procurement, and in-house cable testing
- Oil & gas and renewables
- Research institutes
PMI is utilizing our decades of experience in ways that benefit the rapid expansion of the offshore wind and renewable energy industries. Our goal is to help customers increase efficiency, reduce downtime, and improve installation and deployment times.
We would love to hear from you. Email Sales@pmiind.com or call (216) 881-4914.